Classes are offered each week, they are open to the Public (Ages 12+), and are discounted for Gym Members. Online Registration is Required to reserve a spot.
EQ Spin: (Three Oaks)
45 to 60 minutes, Instructor led class on state of the art Keiser Spin Bikes with built-in computers, open to all fitness abilities. SPD compatible/strap pedals (wear a supportive shoe if you don’t have Clip-Ins), the bikes have water bottle holders, and towels are provided.
Yoga: (Three Oaks)
60 Minute Class – led by a certified Universal Yoga Instructor, open to any fitness levels. Mats and props are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own. Please bring your own water bottle and/or towel.
About Universal Yoga: Universal Yoga is a style of yoga developed by Andrey Lappa and focuses on balance on all layers of self, meaning balance between the physical, energetic, emotional, and mental parts of the self and combining practices of the body, the breath, and the mind.
“The primary goal of practice is not to target the body, but to target one’s concentration, focus and attention; to turn it all inward, creating a serenely stable inner-atmosphere conducive for awareness and personal development.”
Members – $10/class
Non-Members – $15/class
Policies for Classes:
- All existing Classes, Class Packages, & Perkville Points will Expire as of 12/1/23. Please contact us if you need assistance using/transferring or utilizing Classes or Reward Points.
- Packages of Classes can be shared with anyone, Ages 12 & Older can attend our Classes, Our Gyms are strictly 18 & Over. All sales are FINAL.
- Online Registration is Required. We do not take Walk-Ins at this time. Please contact us if you need help registering for Classes, or visit our Need Help Page.
- A 5-10 minute Orientation prior to class is recommended for anyone new to our Keiser Spin Bikes or our Balanced Body Allegro 2 Reformers.
- If a class fills we will begin a Waitlist through our Online Registration System, if anyone cancels, the first available Waitlisted participant will be contacted and so forth.
- Please arrive to class before the start time, the Studio is unlocked 5-10 minutes before classes begin, the Studio door is locked promptly at the scheduled class start time. If you are late, the class will be deducted unless we hear from you prior to class time.
- Please silence all cell phones and electronic devices and place them in a locker, you are welcome to take phone calls outside.
- Please be courteous to those around you and refrain from heavy perfumes/cologne and/or other scents that may interfere with the overall class experience.
- Please place all personal belongings in one of our cubbies prior to the start of class, and make sure all objects are not impeding any of the equipment or other participants.
- Please be respectful of our Instructors, and save any conversations with participants for before or after the class.
If any of these Policies are not followed we do reserve the right to ask you to kindly leave the class and/or the facility.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding, and we look forward to having you in Class!