Gym Rules & COVID-19 Precautions:
- Wearing a Mask Properly is Required at ALL times in ALL our Facilities – No Exceptions (even if you are by yourself). We check our cameras daily and we appreciate your cooperation.
- Please do NOT come into our Facilities if you are sick, have any symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19. Please follow all CDC and BCHD Guidelines for Quarantine/Isolation especially after traveling and/or gathering in groups outside your household.
- Please Wash and/or Sanitize your hands upon entry and often. We have Hand Sanitizer Dispensers by every entry door.
- Please do your best to Social Distance. We have Social Distancing signs on every other piece of Cardio Equipment, and we have spaced our strength equipment out to allow for more social distancing. You will also notice that we have limited any small/supplementary equipment to ensure that we are able to keep all surfaces clean. You are welcome to bring in your own mats, bands, small weights…etc. All lockers, showers, and water fountains are currently closed/off limits – please limit your personal belongings.
- We use an EPA registered Cleaning Mist Daily on all surfaces, we have installed more Gym Wipe Stations in all our facilities, and we ask that you wipe your equipment off BEFORE and AFTER use.
- We have upgraded all our HVAC Systems in our Facilities w/ HEPA Filters and iWaves. The iWaves use ion technology to kill bacteria, mold, and viruses, and are highly effective against SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. And we open doors and windows as much as possible to allow for fresh air to be circulated throughout our facilities.
- Per the MDHHS, we are required to maintain no more than 25% Capacity in our facilities and classes. We are currently allowing a maximum of 10 people per facility/class. We have added Booking Software for your Gym Times. This software allows you to see how many people are booked into a certain time. You can book as many hours as you need, and you can book/cancel up to 30 minutes before the timeslot. The timeslots are on the hour, every hour. We use this same software for booking all our Classes. It is also available on our custom App. Please register for our Member Portal if you have not yet and load a “Gym Access” pass onto your account to start booking your Gym Times.
- Online Registration is required for ALL Classes (we will no longer accept walk-ins), all Class Participants and Instructors are Temp and Symptom checked prior to class, we will hold Classes outside weather permitting, and if indoors participants will be spaced out, shared equipment will be limited, and extra time will be allotted for any sanitizing or fresh air breaks. Masks are required at all times indoors.
- We are also doing Contact Tracing for anyone that enters any of our facilities. Please provide your full name and phone number for all Appointments.
- We are NOT allowing Day, Weekend, or Week Passes. Memberships Options are available for One Month up to One Year.
- Members are currently NOT allowed to bring Guests w/ them. All Members need to use their own key cards to access our facilities and for Contact Tracing.
- All Employees and Instructors are screened prior to every shift and class. Staff are not allowed in our facilities if they are sick, have any symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone w/ COVID-19. Please see our Preparedness Plan for further details.
We thank you for your willingness to help us combat these challenging times. We are extremely grateful for the opportunity to continue to safely serve you in all your health and wellness needs. Be well!
-EQ Fitness Team