Classes are offered each week, they are open to the Public (Ages 12+), and are discounted for Gym Members. Online Registration is Required to reserve a spot.
Group Training: (Three Oaks)
30 Minute, Instructor led, Circuit/Station formatted Small Group Class with modifications for all fitness abilities. Class is comprised of a HIIT format with cardio, strength, power, & endurance.
Spin Cycle: (New Buffalo)
45 to 60 minutes, Instructor led class on state of the art Keiser Spin Bikes with built-in computers, open to all fitness abilities. SPD compatible/strap pedals (wear a supportive shoe if you don’t have Clip-Ins), the bikes have water bottle holders, and towels are provided.
EQ Barre: (New Buffalo)
Our very own unique approach to Barre Classes. This is a 45 minute, Instructor led Class focusing on isometric holds/poses and stretching sequences. This class is open to any fitness levels. Mats, bands, equipment, and towels are provided. Please bring a water bottle, and we encourage you to bring a pair of socks with grip.
EQ Mat Pilates: (New Buffalo)
Our very own special approach to Mat Pilates. This is a 45 minute, Instructor Led Class focusing on lengthening & strengthening as well as stretching sequences. This class is open to any fitness levels. Mats, bands, equipment, and towels are provided. Please bring a water bottle, and we encourage you to bring a pair of socks with grip.
EQ Fusion: (New Buffalo)
Our very own customized approach to Barre & Mat Pilates fused into one class. This is a 45-60 minute, Instructor led Class focusing on isometric holds, lengthening & strengthening as well as stretching sequences. This class is open to any fitness levels. Mats, bands, equipment, and towels are provided. Please bring a water bottle, and we encourage you to bring a pair of socks with grip.
Members – $10/class or 12 classes for $100
Non-Members – $15/class or 12 classes for $150
Private Classes for Special Events:Birthdays, Parties, Family Reunions
Available outside of our normal class schedule, Minimum of 5 people and Maximum of 10 for Spin Cycle and Minimum of 5 people and Maximum of 15 for Group Training.
Price is $15/person and must pre-pay in full for the group prior to the class to reserve the time slot.
48-hour notice of cancellation is greatly appreciated, no refunds after the 24 hour registration deadline.
Call/E-mail for Details!
Policies for Classes:
- We require a minimum of 2 participants per class, and you can register and/or cancel classes online up to One Hour before the start time.
- Packages of Classes Never Expire, they can be shared with anyone, the public and ages 12 & Older can attend our Classes (the main gym is only for 18+). All sales are FINAL.
- First class is FREE when purchasing a Package of Classes.
- Online Registration is Required, we cannot guarantee spots in our classes if you are a Walk-In. Please call/text, or email us if you need help registering.
- 5-10 minute Orientation is recommended for anyone new to our Keiser Spin Bikes, we also have rider profile cards that we can help you fill out.
- If a class fills we will begin a Waitlist through our Online Registration System, if anyone cancels or does not show up by the start of class, the first available Waitlisted participant will be added to the Roster. If you are on the Waitlist we encourage you to still come over before class as we also offer $10 Day Passes.
- Please arrive to class before the start time, the class room is unlocked 5-10 minutes before classes begin, and you may enter through the side door if you do not have a proxy key.
- Please silence all cell phones and electronic devices and place them in a locker, you are welcome to take phone calls in our lobby or outside.
- Please be courteous to those around you and refrain from heavy perfumes/cologne and/or other scents that may interfere with the overall class experience.
- Please place all personal belongings in one of our lockable lockers prior to the start of class, and make sure all objects are not impeding any of the equipment or other participants.
- Please be respectful of our Instructors, and save any conversations with participants for before or after the class.
If any of these Policies are not followed we do reserve the right to ask you to kindly leave the class and/or the facility.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding, and we look forward to having you in Class!